Wednesday, June 27, 2012

GOODBYE



Goodbye EDU100! I took this class as an elective, and I can say that I have learned a lot in this class. I enjoyed the way this class was organized, and even though it was an online class, our professor has made it very open for us to connect with one another about our ideas and thoughts! One thing that I learned a lot about was the importance of inclusion in a classroom. I never realized how important it was for children with special needs to learn social skills from other peers and students learn their social skills from inside the classroom. Another important topic that I took away from this class was diversity and culture and how important both are while teaching in a classroom! It is very important for a teacher to be culturally informed, especially when teaching in a diverse school.

No comments:

Post a Comment